Who We Are
We, the Law Enforcement Officers of the Cary Police, do hereby associate the members we represent for the following purpose:
- To support and defend the Constitution of the United States, to inculcate Loyalty to the United States of America.
- To improve the individual proficiency of our members in the performance of their duties.
- To encourage social, charitable and educational activities among law enforcement officers.
- To advocate and strive for promotion.
- To create a spirit of espirit-de-corps insuring fidelity to duty under all conditions and circumstances.
- To cultivate a spirit of fraternalism and mutual help unless among our members and the people we serve.
- To increase the efficiency of the law enforcement profession and, thus, more firmly to establish the confidence of the public in the service dedicated to the protection of life and property.